We left bright and early on a Sunday morning. Our flight was on-time and we landed in LAX without a hitch. We jumped on the "massive" shuttle bus and it took us right to our hotel and we were checked in by noon!

Because we were staying on property, we walked out of the hotel and down the block, through another hotel and boom! We were in Downtown Disney. We were starving, so our first mission was to grab lunch. We ate at this cute Italian place. Someone came over to our table and made Lilah a Little Mermaid Balloon, and the fun began! After lunch, we went to Build-A-Bear. This was Lilah's 1st experience at Build-A-Bear and she LOVED it. She ended up choosing a rainbow bunny, and when you squeeze it's paw, it says, "I love you." Totally, Lilah! Next up, ice cream, because, why not? It's Disney. After our sweet treat, we headed over to Frozen's Anna & Elsa's Boutique for an "Elsa" makeover. We booked this appointment a month in advance, and am so glad we did. Lilah loved her "transformation". When we were on our way back to our hotel, people would stop and say, "Hello, Queen Elsa!" Lilah would just smile back. Once, she stopped and whispered to me, "Mom, don't they know I'm not the real Elsa? I mean, I am wearing my tennis shoes!" Ha! And because it's California, it's beautiful outside, so we had to check out the water slide and pool at the hotel. We swam the rest of the day away.



Monday, we got up early and had breakfast with Mickey and his friends! We got autographs and pictures! And then, spent the entire day and night at California Adventure Park (which is right across from DisneyLand). We rode rides, played games, met the real Elsa and Anna, had lunch with the princesses and watched the spectacular World of Color light and laser show. This was such an amazing day. We laughed so hard when we got soaked on the Grizzly Run Water Ride, and then went on it again! We were asleep before our heads hit the pillow that night.


Tuesday, we were back at DisneyLand, riding rides, exploring the Sleeping Beauty's Castle, meeting the fairies at Pixie Hollow, and taking in all that the park has to offer. We spent most of the day there, before heading back to our hotel to grab our luggage and hop back on the shuttle bus to take us to the airport for our evening flight home. We arrived around midnight, took a taxicab home, and passed out.


The next day we were looking at pictures, reminiscing about the trip, wishing we were still there. It always goes by too fast when you're having fun. She is my perfect travel companion. I feel so incredibly thankful to have had the chance to go on this special trip with her.